A full day of spectacular fjord cruising and fishing above the arctic circle in the Lofoten islands. Discover the beauty of the islands and fjords, many of which are only accessible by private boat. The route is weather dependent as your safety and comfort are our top priority. Examples of areas you may pass by are Vestfjorden, Austnesfjord, Øyhellenesundet, Raftsundet, Trollfjord, Molldøra, Svellingsflaket, Øksfjord, Henningsvær and Gimsøysund.
Relax on the outer decks with pillows and blankets, try fishing, eat the fish you catch onboard, enjoy the ocean scenery from the hot tub, take a nap in the interior saloon, eat local Norwegian cuisine such as reindeer or alpine lamb, and pastries such waffles and lefsa. Try sailing if there’s the appropriate wind and learn about the local sights. All fishing equipment is provided, and we’ll show you how to use it. Some of the most caught fish are cod, pollock, haddock, mackerel and halibut.
Look for wildlife such as Orcas, Minke whales, dolphins, eagles and puffins, and enjoy the luxury of a hot tub on a yacht while taking in the incredible scenery of the Lofoten Islands.
This is a great full day activity for small groups of all ages who want to experience beautiful scenery, wildlife, fishing, local cuisine and exclusive service on a luxury sailing yacht.
– Full day all-inclusive tour
– Hot tub
– Local cuisine
– Wildlife sightings
– Small group tour
– Personalized service aboard a luxury yacht
– 8 hours of cruising to discover Lofoten
– Fishing equipment
– Hot tub, shower & towel
– Lunch: Reindeer soup with root vegetables & fresh bread
– Afternoon Snack: Waffles & Lefsa
– Late Afternoon Food: Your self-caught fish prepared to eat onboard or take with you
– Unlimited Coffee Bar: Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh arctic water & cookies
– Binoculars to spot wildlife
– Blankets & pillows for comfort and naps
– Onboard host and guide
– Local Norwegian fisherman guide
– Former Norwegian Navy Sea Captain
About the boat
Enjoy this tour aboard a luxurious and comfortable sailing yacht with professional, experienced, and friendly crew. With 2 outer decks and a large interior saloon, there is plenty of space for all guests to enjoy the tour themselves or with each other. The yacht, S/Y Stella Oceana, is 118 tons, 32 meters long, 5 meters wide and has an ice classification. All these features, along with the yacht’s former Norwegian Navy Sea Captain, make the ship extremely safe and stable to sail in arctic Norway.
**What to Bring**
– Layers of warm weatherproof outdoor clothing, hiking shoes that can get wet, comfortable boat shoes, a hat and sunglasses.
– Your own swim wear if you want to enjoy the hot tub
– We cannot guarantee that you will catch a fish, but we will take you to the best fishing areas.
– Swimwear is required to go in the hot tub. It is prohibited to go in your underwear or regular clothing.
– The interior of the ship is shoeless, so it is ideal if you have shoes that are easy to take on and off.
– Please indicate when booking if you have any dietary restrictions, so that we can prepare a meal that works for you.
Tour starts and ends in Svolvær harbor in front of the Nordis Hotel & Restaurant. Look for “Stella Oceana” the 100-foot white sailing yacht with 2 wooden rigs docked at the Svolvær public service house pier.
If your desired travel dates are not available on the booking calendar, contact us and we may be able to arrange specific dates for your group.
Min 6 | Max 12
NOK 5 200,- Adult (13+ )
NOK 4 900,- Children (3-12 )
**Still have questions?**
We are available to answer your questions.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +47 907 07 512 (Call/SMS/Whatsapp)
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback!
We are reading all feedback, but unfortunately we can not respond.