This seven-hour tour, includes multiple activities in an all-inclusive package with fishing, eating your fresh fish for lunch, visiting a fishing village, hiking, walking through a nature trail to a white sand beach with crystal clear water, and a fjord cruise with wildlife sightings.
The tour starts from Svolvær with a deep-sea fishing trip in Vestfjorden. Try fishing with a fishing rod for cod, halibut, pollock, haddock, mackerel, or red fish and eat your fresh catch in a vegetable herb soup with fresh bread for lunch.
The boat will dock on the island of Skrova for a few hours for your guided hike through a beautiful nature trail with magnificent mountain and open sea views. The 30-minute hike to the beach is an easy walk through nature on a dirt trail with minimal incline.
On the return fjord cruise to Svolvær, look for wildlife such as orcas, fin whales, eagles, and puffins, or upgrade your tour to enjoy the luxury of a hot tub on a yacht while taking in the incredible scenery of the Lofoten Islands.
This is a great full day activity for small groups of all ages who want to experience both nature, local cuisine and exclusive service on a luxury sailing yacht.
09:00 – 12:00 | 3 hours of fishing
12:00 – 13:00 | Arrive to the island of Skrova and enjoy lunch with the fish you caught.
13:00 – 15:00 | Guided hike through nature on easy trail to a secluded beach
15:00 – 16:00 | 1-hour return fjord cruise looking for wildlife.
– Fishing trip
– Lunch with your self caught fish
– Guided hike to a secluded white sand beach
– Fjord cruise with wildlife sightings
– Small group tour
– Personalized service on a luxury yacht
– Fishing equipment
– Local Norwegian fisherman guide
– Onboard host and hiking guide
– Former Norwegian Navy Sea Captain
– Local vegetable herb soup with fresh toasted bread (add your fresh fish)
– Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh arctic water & cookies
– Binoculars to spot wildlife
– Spa upgrade includes Hot tub, shower & towel
About the boat
Enjoy this tour aboard a luxurious and comfortable sailing yacht with professional, experienced and friendly crew. With 2 outer decks and a large interior saloon, there is plenty of space for all guests to enjoy the tour themselves or with each other. The yacht, S/Y Stella Oceana, is 118 tons, 32 meters long, 5 meters wide and has an ice classification. All of these features, along with the yacht’s former Norwegian Navy Sea Captain, make the ship extremely safe and stable to sail in arctic Norway.
**Hot tub upgrade**
– 400kr per person
– Private hot tub time for your group
– Shower, changing room and towel
**What to Bring**
– Layers of warm weatherproof outdoor clothing, hiking shoes that can get wet, comfortable boat shoes, a hat and sunglasses.
– Your own swim wear if you want to enjoy the hot tub
– We cannot guarantee that you will catch a fish, but we will take you to the best fishing areas.
– Swimwear is required to go in the hot tub. It is prohibited to go in your underwear or regular clothing.
– The interior of the ship is shoeless, so it is ideal if you have shoes that are easy to take on and off.
– Please indicate when booking if you have any dietary restrictions, so that we can prepare a meal that works for you.
Tour starts and ends in Svolvær harbor in front of the Nordis Hotel & Restaurant. Look for “Stella Oceana” the 100-foot white sailing yacht with 2 wooden rigs docked at the Svolvær public service house pier.
If your desired travel dates are not available on the booking calendar, contact us and we may be able to arrange specific dates for your group.
Min 6 | Max 12
**Still have questions?**
We are available to answer your questions.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +47 907 07 512 (Call/SMS/Whatsapp)
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback!
We are reading all feedback, but unfortunately we can not respond.